We look forward to seeing all of those taking part in the Autumn Concert on Saturday at 1.45pm at the Sacred Heart Church. Hopefully by now you all know the drill, but here’s a quick check list as we do have some newcomers….
- Regulation black music folder
- Autumn Concert Notes
- Autumn Concert Running order (note this is different to the one we had on tour – Graham does like to keep us on our toes!!)
- Music in your folders in that order – including possible encore music if we have an appreciative audience!
- Concert Dress – as per our tour:
- Men in Black shirts – please refer to Concert Notes for more details as we do require other clothes too 🙂
- Women can wear what they wore on tour, crucially it’s black and needs to cover your shoulders and not be too short or too revealing!
- Snack/water etc between rehearsal and concert
- Print e-tickets for any guests and tell them to come armed with 50p’s for a programme (to cover printing costs). Seating is not reserved – first come first served
DON’T FORGET: To return Ave Maria (if hired) and O Magnhum Mysterium (if hired and not being used for Christmas) to RUTH at the end of the concert
If you have any questions on any of this, or are still in need of anything, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP! All the detailed information you could want is available on our Concert Notes page, and yes you will have to log in to the Members area on the website to view it…..
You can still buy tickets online at any time right up to the concert by clicking this button:
or if you email email@example.com you can book tickets and avoid commission charges.
STOP PRESS!!!!! CHRISTMAS CONCERT HAS MOVED TO SUNDAY DEC 15TH!
Those of you at Wednesday’s rehearsal will have heard that we’ve unfortunately had to move our Christmas concert date which is now exactly 1 week later than previusly advertised. The good news is…we get an extra rehearsal, some of you can now make it who couldn’t previously, and we MAY get a prettier Christmas tree 🙂
Seriously though, we have not done this lightly and are very aware that this may inconvenience some of you, or worse mean that you now may not be able to attend. If you have previously indicated that you can come and now will be unable to, or vice versa PLEASE can you let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Diary Dates have now been updated to reflect this change.
~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~
That’s it for now – see you on Saturday at 1.45pm – Concert ready – and if our tour was anything to go by we’re all set to give another beautiful concert. I’ll leave you with this thought….
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan and not quite enough time.”
― Leonard Bernstein